Projects of moderate ambition:
- Lord Evil's Daring Escape was conceived as an entry to Ludum Dare 25 (december 2012). The plan is to turn it into a short but high-fidelity retro platformer game within 2013. It uses the LÖVE engine and a custom game framework.
- Requiem:Factor is a short but polished shoot-em-up. It was entered into a Norwegian game development contest in 2009.
Libraries and utilities:
- Winterday.External.Gengo is a .NET 4.5 library for the Gengo translation service. It was written to experiment with the new async/await keywords in C# 5.0 and HttpClient.
Smaller projects/afternoon hacks:
- Approximately pi over 2 was a 12 hour entry for Ludum Dare 26 (april 2013). Keeping with the theme of "minimalism", the game only uses a single button; Z. It is powered by Impact.
- Tiny Timeout was my first (and only) app for the BlackBerry Playbook. It lets you listen to ocean waves or gentle rain. It was a "Hello World" that netted me a free tablet. ☺
Rants, articles and other pieces of writing hosted on this site:
- The Ideas page contains concepts for apps and user interface elements.
Profiles/things hosted on other sites:
- My Github profile contains the projects linked above and some other stuff not of note.
- My gists page contains at least one useful image filter, but mostly odds and ends.
- I post to Twitter at least once a year.
Random projects, goals and ambitions for the future:
- Make this page build using a site compiler (Hakyll?)
- Finish Warry and publish an Android version
- Write a web application using Yesod
- Do a project using PostgreSQL
- Write a bullet hell game in pure C/OpenGL
- Implement a Scheme interpreter
This page makes use of Skeleton. Check it out, it's awesome!